Monday, December 22, 2014

So random thought...

I sometimes get frustrated with myself... or at least bewildered with myself... when I do things in this strange mindless state that I mentioned in my previous post.  There have been all sorts of entertaining stories about what Teresa did when she wasn't really aware of what she was doing.  Really, I have done some strange things.  I have gotten myself in a lot of trouble... losing things, putting things in really weird places.

So sometimes I ask God... why do I have this problem???  Why am I so strange??

But then it occurred to me after writing the last post that God has actually used this "problem" to really bless me.  Yes I have some funny and frustrating stories as a result of it, but I also have a lot of stories of God speaking to me as a result of it.  He causes me to go open up my bible randomly and start reading a reading a random passage, open up my journal randomly, do something on my phone randomly, go somewhere randomly, ect, that end in the Lord blessing me with pertinent truth and encouragement.

So that's it.  A little revelation.  Thank you God for blessing me, loving me, and using me... with my weird quirks and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment